Seminar Announcement: Delay Analysis and Extensions of Time: Is it a black art? 27th March 2019, Leeds - 27 Mar 2019
Join Scott Milner and Dr David Aldridge (DGA's Director of Planning, forensic planner and Expert Witness) with a complimentary breakfast seminar concerning methods of delay analysis, demonstrating delay to completion and the application to the standard form contracts.
The seminar will be held at Thorpe Park Hotel, Leeds on 27th March 2019
This seminar will appeal to Public and Private Sector Employers/ Developers, Contractors, Subcontractors and Solicitors that want to gain an up to date understanding of the requirements in relation to delay analysis, extension of time claims and defence thereof from an expert in the field.
In this seminar, we consider:
- The view of the legal authorities regarding delay analysis extensions of time
- Society of Construction Law’s Delay and Disruption Protocol
- Programming issues; planning versus programming
- Case studies and example analysis
- Critical path, float, causation, concurrent delay
- Methodology, evidential issues and requirements
- Evidence and Records
- What is required in a delay analysis
To reserve your place please click here
27th March 2019
1150 Century Way Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8Z
Registration/ Refreshments 08:00 - 08:30
Dr David Aldridge
Alternatively, if you would prefer this seminar to be held within your organisation, please contact us for further details.